Many Nigerians have blasted actors Saidi Balogun Yomi Fabiyi, Shola Kosoko, Eniola Ajao as they visited the Lagos State House of Assembly for the celebration of Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s birthday.
Nigerian movie stars such as Saheed Balogun, Yomi Fabiyi, Shola Kosoko, Eniola Ajoa joined their colleague Desmond Elliot at the Lagos State House of Assembly on Monday, 28th March 2022.
Sola Kosoko who shared the photos on her Instagram page wrote:
I honored an invitation alongside my colleagues to the Special plenary session for the celebration of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s birthday …
Many Nigerian took to the comment section to lambast them for honoring the invitation with the current situation in the country.
See reaction below:
– princess_honeybel: 😂😂😂😂 me I no #endsars is just a show off , the matter no really concern una , honouring tinubu invitation my foot 😡😡.
– yetunde.aderibigbe: Awon owo epo
– psalmist_oye: Hmmmm, it’s a pity
_ design_byajoke: Awon alatenuje set of people.. Na so d bribe don start … una go chop for his birthday party so dat e go bribe una to vote for him during presidential campaign
– supastarwealth: I’m so disappointed and I’m unfollowing now
– ajagunbelleti: Our number one problem is being hypocritical in all we did. Honoring and using you to campaign at the expense of Nigerians. Celebrities, with all this stunts