“We are going to celebrate your soon”- Fans pray for Mo-Bimpe as she rejoices with Adeniyi Johnson and Seyi Edun on the birth of their twins
Fans of actress Adebimpe Oyebade shower prayers on her as she takes to social media to congratulate actor Adeniyi Johnson and his wife, Seyi Edun, on the birth of their set of twins.
The fans prayed for Adebimpe Oyebade, who is married to Lateef Adedimeji, saying that they are looking forward to celebrating her own baby soon.
Many of the fans expressed their joy at the news of the twins’ arrival and sent their congratulatory messages to the couple and also pray to Mo-Bimpe who got married to Lateef in 2021.
One fan wrote, “We are going to celebrate your Soon insha Allah”
Another fan said, “Congratulations to them❤️ we will celebrate you too soon by the special grace of Almighty Allah amen 🙏 ❤️🥰🎉.”
See more reactions below:
– Aya adedimeji d world will celebrate u too soon inshallah 🙏
– Congratulations to them🙏 yours is next inshallah 🤲🙏
– God wey do her own go do your own ijn Amen 🙏
– Miracle no dey tire Jesus!!! Congratulations to them😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️. Mo I receive this for you too😍😍😍
– Congratulations to them ❤️adun akari inshallah 🙏💕