“We mourn!!! Nigeria was a country”- Eve Esin react to Tinubu’s victory
Nigerian actress Eve Esin has expressed her disappointment over the outcome of the just concluded presidential election, which saw the victory of APC’s candidate, Bola Tinubu.
In a post shared on her Instagram page, the actress wrote: “We mourn!!! Nigeria was a country. To all those who rigged this election and supported the rigging party, may the outcome fall on your heads and your generations.
To supposed personal friends I know celebrating this broad daylight robbery, I now know what stuff you are made up of. Space me!!!”
One fan wrote, ” Please and please it’s okay to think you’ll suffer under the new elected president… Everybody has the right to vote for who they want, you can’t come on here and start raining curses on yourself and your Generation….. btw it’s okay to personalize it if you think you’ll suffer under BAT #peace”
Another commented, ” I feel your pain. Actually the wound is still fresh to some of us in Kenya.”
See more reactions below:
– Nigeria has been unconscious all this while finally Nigeria died today 😢
– We must not give up. Surely there will be at the end of the tunnel. I believe God will come through for us in Nigeria. We must pursue, overtake and recover our mandate. But this time, we need to be dogged and rugged.
– It’s still a country Sis .. We will not be cheated into silence !! something must happen.
– such a shame people see the truth and yet choose to follow slavery in a modern form i weep
– o hope for Africa. Dear Nigeria, We’re not Nigerians but we’re all Africans. U guys fought a gud fight 4 d change u want n needed, I duff ma heart to y’all We’re inspired by ur courage n we pray for God’s intervention in such a time like dis
– Do not fret. It’s definitely not over. More to come and u’ll love the outcome trust me
– sis….. it’s just so sad. But we won’t give up yet. Peter Obi will still rule. It’s still POssible.
– Only u and ur entire house hold are mourning