Reactions trailed as Musiliu Akinsanya, popularly known as MC Oluomo, chairman of the Lagos State chapter of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW), was seen bowing to greet veteran Fuji musician, Saheed Osupa, in public.
Recalls that he long-standing feud between NURTW (National Union of Road Transport Workers) chairman MC Oluomo and popular Fuji musician Saheed Osupa came to an end in a heartwarming public reconciliation.
The reconciliation took place during Saheed Osupa’s visit to the state headquarters of NURTW, where MC Oluomo holds the position of chairman.
In a video shared by Saheed Osupa, MC Oluomo was seen bowing as he pulled Osupa to himself.
See the video below:
The unexpected turn of events has sparked conversations about the power of reconciliation. Fans and observers have commended MC Oluomo for his humility.
See comments below:
– Oya otiloooor I like this MC is too humble Ajeeeee him still bend down to Greet Saheed ❤️🙌
– Mc is a very respectful person, see how he greets king 👑 ❤️🙌🙌🔥🔥🔥🔥 I love them all
– I like this but MC is too humble o.God bless you sir @kingmcoluomo @kingsaheedosupa
– See me smiling like mumu, my wish finally come true 1 love brothers
– Otilooooo 👏👏 nice one BaamiAyinla. Wow a bit scary with dat guy though. Love lead 😍😍😍😍
– I too like saheed, he no like wahala, na him Dey enter their Kaba himself. One Love
– @mcoluomo a man with humility.
– And it is settled 👍 @kingmcoluomo @kingsaheedosupa matured minded 🔥❤️
– .only legend can understand..I can remember in 2010 barrybration..when king Saheed osupa tell mc.oluomo dat….mc musiliu my shey pélé pèle obá to shé yii nii oooo pada tun sóla.kin shé ni yan olohun lóda la shémo ko si éyan to mó o ri ola laá wu joooo.
– I’m so happy for dis settlement, oba walai you the best 👍💖
-Who notice how Mc greet Oba Orin
Timofgist reported earlier that, Osupa in his post on his Instagram page said he and Oluomo had buried the hatchet.
In his words, “Let peace and love lead! New Friends are nice but old friends are better… It has been settled, S’ope Otilo.”
In another post, he wrote, “It was a nostalgic moment today at the office of my darling friend and brother @kingmcoluomo , I joyfully relished the good old memories and felt glad that the machetes have been buried forever!”
In another post, he wrote, “Pictures speaks! This is just a wonderful visitation of love. Olufimo et Oluomo. One love forever 💯✊”