Kazim Adeoti, a renowned filmmaker and the husband of popular Nigerian actress Mercy Aigbe, is proudly celebrating his daughter, Maryam Adetola Adeoti, as she marks a new age today, November 9.
The proud father took to his official Instagram page to share clips alongside his daughter, celebrating her on this special occasion. Kazim Adeoti showered praise on his daughter and wished her a glorious happy birthday.
He prayed for God’s unlimited blessings on his daughter’s life.
He wrote,” Happy birthday to my beautiful Princess, Adetola Maryam Adunni. God bless you real good. I love you alot. Congratulations darling @aaa.maryam ❤️🎉✨️”.
See his post below ;
TIME OF GIST reported earlier that Kazim Adeoti, popularly knonw as Adekaz, the husband of popular actress Mercy Aigbe, celebrates a significant family milestone as his step-daughter, Michelle, as she graduated from a Canadian university.
Recalls that Aigbe had earlier took to social media to share the joyous moment with her fans and followers.
She shared videos of her daughter in her graduation regalia, radiating happiness and success.
The actress expressed her immense joy and pride at Michelle’s academic achievement and expressed her gratitude to God for making her witness this proud moment
Captioning her post, she wrote,” She Did it, I Did it, We Did it, GOD DID IT 🙏.i am super proud of you 👏. Congratulations my love!.To God be all the glory, honor and adoration 🙏”.
Mercy Aigbe’s fans and colleagues in the entertainment industry joined in celebrating Michelle’s graduation. They showered the young graduate with congratulatory messages and well wishes.
See video below;
Reacting to the good news, the proud stepfather took to his wife’s comment section to express his heartfelt congratulations to the new graduate.
He wrote,”To God alone be the glory. Congratulations to you darlings ❤️❤️✨️✨️”
See his post below:
See more reactions from Mercy Aigbe’s fans and colleagues below:
– Congratulations to both of you, my love, yes….. she DID IT ❤️😍
– Awwwn congratulations sis and Michelle thanks for making your mum proud ❤️❤️
– I am highly super proud of you ma’am… we shall all witness this day in our children’s life… I’m so emotional 😭
– Big big congratulations @michelleio__ thank you for making mummy and all of us proud 🙏🏻❤️🌺
– Thank God for the journey so far. Moments we all look forward to. Moments that’ll be cherished for life. Congrats Mitchelle. And congrats to you too Mercy. Wa jere gbogbo won lagbara Olorun.
– Biggest congratulations darling. Yes God did it ! Halleluyah. Ku orire Mercy 💃💃💃
– 😍😍😍Awww congratulations sis. May God continue to guide and protect her for you. Thank you darling Michelle for making mummy proud. We are proud of you hon.
“Living legend”- Actress Ayobami Ojo shower praise on Fathia Willaims
“I was actually sick. My de*th announcement was not a prank but..”- Oladips reveals, blame manager
Reactions as veteran actress Madam Saje shares throwback photo
‘I have blown, I now charge N10million for shows’ – Singer Portable brags
Oriyomi Hamzat gives an old woman a cash gift of N100,000 Naira to start a business
Yorubawood2 days ago
Fuji singer Pasuma set to celebrates 40 years on stage
Uncategorized2 days ago
“Wetin i do again ooo”- Iyabo Ojo reacts as actress Lola Alao calls her out over her action
Entertainment10 hours ago
“I expect you to go back and tell radio stations to start playing Marlian record music by now”- Man tells Oriyomi Hamzat