“Mohbad’s wife was unfaithful wife to my son; I don’t trust her one bit,” Mohbad’s father tells court, accusing Wumi of cheating on his son

Joseph Aloba, the father of deceased singer, Ilerioluwa Aloba popularly known as Mohbad,on Wednesday, testified before a Lagos State coroner court about his son’s relationship with his wife and singer, Azeez Fashola also known as Naira Marley.

He said his son had lived with Naira Marley since December 2019.

Mohbad’s father testified during a coroner’s inquest into the death of his son.

Recalls that the musician died on 12 September at the age of 27 and was buried the following day.

His death has generated controversies, prompting the Lagos State Government to direct a coroner’s inquest into the death.

The inquest, which began on 13 October, is taking place at the Ikorodu Magistrates’ Court in Lagos State.

Mr Aloba told the coroner, Adedayo Shotobi, who is a magistrate, that he and his son lived together for 18 years.

He said he did not know the exact house in which his late son was living with Marley.

He testified that his son left his house at the age of consent and began to assist Marley while embarking on his career in music.

Mr Aloba said that he saw his son three days before his death.

He added that he saw the deceased’s casket only in a picture.

According to him, the deceased assured him that he would be able to handle his dispute with Marley.

Mr Aloba testified that the deceased’s landed property were in the custody of his mother-in-law, adding that the deceased often told him about his possessions held by his wife and her family.

He claimed that Mohbad’s wife put sleeping pills into his food sometimes.

In his words, “Mohbad and I lived together for 18 good years. He has never fallen sick. I only took him to a chemist when he was 16 to treat rashes. He left the house at the age of consent and began to assist Naira Marley while embarking on his own career in music.

When he started making it, he talked to me about reconciling with his mum which I did. He was happy and he bought me a car for this. When issues happened between him and Naira, he told me he would handle it. Wunmi was a very unfaithful wife to my son. My son told me that she used to put sleeping pills in noodles for him and she would go and sleep with a signee in another room in the same house they were living. I don’t trust wunmi one bit.

He told me that all the documents of his landed property were in the possession of wunmi’s mother till today. He came to visit me three days to his death. Concerning his neck that was bent in the casket, I didn’t know about it because I was not at the burial. It was later I saw the pictures”.

“Mohbad’s wife was a very unfaithful wife to him”- Mohbad’s father speaks on son’s relationship with wife and Naira Marley

See post below;

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Temilola Sobola (@temilolasobola)

TIME OF GIST reported earlier that An eyewitness identified as Ajisegiri Ayobami who is a close friend to late singer Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba aka Mohbad provided some startling insights into the events leading up to Mohbad’s untimely demise

Ayobami, a disc jockey told the Lagos Coroner Court sitting in the Ikorodu area of the state on Wednesday that singer Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba aka Mohbad was lifeless after he was injected by a nurse.

Ayobami said after Mohbad had been injected by the nurse, he was sent to fetch some items in the kitchen when the late singer’s wife shouted his name from upstairs and asked him to return to the room.

Ayobami added that when he got to the room, Mohbad had collapsed on the floor with goosebumps all over his body and vomited the noodles he had eaten earlier.

He said: “The nurse said we should go and get him drugs while we were at the pharmacy, I called the house to know how he was feeling, and they said I should come back.

“When I got back, they were already outside trying to put him in a neighbour’s car to get him to the hospital. But the way I saw him, he was lifeless, his eyes were closed, and his hands were falling.

“While we were going to the hospital, there was traffic. So, I came down from the other vehicle and ran to the hospital. At the hospital, I asked them if they had an ambulance, and they said no. Before I could get back to them, I saw them bringing Mohbad on a bike, and when we got to the hospital he was confirmed dead.”





Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *