Popular Ibadan-based prophet, Pastor Agbala Gabriel, has finally invite actor Bankefa , who has been battling with a stroke for several years.
Within just 24 hours, Pastor Agbala Gabriel managed to raise over 1 million naira to aid the actor’s recovery.
Recalls that veteran actor Bankefa made an emotional plea for help through a video shared on social media.
In the video, he recounted the harrowing ordeal he had endured since losing the master copy of a movie he had heavily invested in.
His life took a tragic turn as he encountered one problem after another, culminating in a debilitating stroke that has significantly impacted his health.
Responding to the Bankefa, Pastor Agbala Gabriel stepped in to assist Bankefa.
He invited him to church and initiated a fundraising campaign to raise funds for Bankefa’s medical treatment and rehabilitation.
The response was nothing short of incredible, as Nigerians from all walks of life, including fans, and well-wishers, contributed to the cause. Within a mere 24 hours, the campaign had generated over 1 million naira, which was then utilized to facilitate Bankefa’s journey towards recovery.
Watch the video below:
In a reltaed news, Netizens reacts as veteran actor Bankefa seeks for help from Ibadan-based popular prophet, Pastor Agbala Gabriel.
Recalls that, the actor in a heart-breaking video revealed that the movie he produced put him in so much debt that he led to a stroke.
Days after his first video surface online, the actor comes out to see for assistance from Agbala Gabriel.
Reacting to this, netizens took to comment section to reacts to the way veteran actors are seeking for Pastor Agbala Gabriel’s help.
See reactions below:
– Agbala gabriel don buy market. truth is there are a lot of celebrities like this that need help. they’ll keep coming out one after the other.
– Pastor Gabriel don buy market
– I pray Pastor doesn’t get overwhelmed very 🔜
– I remember the woman from Ekiti or Osun who asked for a car and house, I commented that I hope this wont be the norm some people abused, sent stupid comments to me…..Shame to all of you who abused me. What’s happening now? Everyone is asking for help is now u do for one another comes out.
– And na wetin Jaye Kuti dey talk be this then o😂😂😂 even baba karan wey want just 6things never see 2 finish another person don come out again 😂
– Make this pastor just go build refugee camp like this. E don dey too much and why is it only Yoruba 🤷🏽♂️
– Hmmmmmmm, these people should know that Pastor himself relies on kind hearted people to raise money.. At this rate, people might get fed up with constant begging o. May God help everyone
– 😂😂😂😂. Nah all veteran actors Dey cry for help now. It’s well oo, make pastor Gabriel kuku open charity account for veteran actors. May God help them all.
– It’s really a big shame to all the current reigning Nollywood actors and actresses that are making it big time. If they can’t give these people money they should be giving them some roles to play. It’s like they have some sections of the people they’re favouring and using in their films. There’s no retirement age in acting. It’s like they want to stress this man of God out and it’s becoming something else. @femiadebayosalami @iyaboojofespris @funkejenifaakindele @princejidekosoko @officialsholakosoko @kunleafod @authenticmuy @jiganbabaoja @ijebuu
– Na only them nigeria yoruba actor get problem? Even people wey dey comment section get problem pass…..pastor ooo look into your followers page and look for the ones thAT LOOKS LIKE THEM NEED HELP AND HELP ….MANY PEOPLE TOO DEY SHY TO ASK FOR HELP.
– @agbala_gabriel the obicubana of our time sir you will not die young dont get tired please check on this man too
– Y’all need to stop abusing one channel of help… I understand how hard it is getting help but you all shouldn’t weigh pastor Gabriel down… Ask for help generally and if God touches his heart he ll come for you but stop calling on him publicly . God help us all !