Reactions trail as Funsho Adeoti, the first wife of Mercy Aigbe’s husband, shares a video of herself in a happy mood.
Funsho Adeoti shares a video of herself at public events, exuding self-assurance as she confidently dances with ful of joy.
She captioned the video with, ” Happy Sunday ❤️ Happiness is free 🥰”
Social media users have been quick to commend Funsho Adeoti for maintaining grace and dignity, regardless of any challenges that may come her way.
See reactions below:
– Have you seen a strong woman on the Internet today?????? This woman right here is one heck of what a strong and virtuous woman. God gat you always sis😍😍🙌🙌🔥🔥❤️
– More and more of this please. I’m loving it. Wow! Very beautiful. God is very happy with you for enjoying His peace. You shall continue to see mercy and grace of God till your old age in JESUS NAME. If you see how happy I am, seeing this. Keep going, God’s got you.😘😘😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️
– Yes oooo happiness is free
– Wow! Oozing love and confidence, go beautiful lady! Show them what loving yourself means! Keep on rocking o ja re!!! Love you loads ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
– Omoge sexy. One life to live, girlfriend…..💃💃💃😍😍💞💞
– A blessed woman that God is busy blessing
– Strong 💪 woman 👩 😍😍😍 God bless you mama
– Very beautiful woman 👩 😍
– Mmmhn,Omosexy .I love you so much ❤️
Recalls that actress Mercy Aigbe set aside differences to celebrate her stepdaughter’s birthday.
Despite strains in the relationship between Aigbe and her husband’s first wife, Funsho Adeoti, the actress displayed a heartwarming gesture by publicly acknowledging and celebrating her stepdaughter’s special day.
The actress took to social media to share warm and heartfelt wishes for her stepdaughter.
Recall that her husband, Kazim Adeoti, took to social media to celebrate her daughter’s birthday.
He wrote, “Happy birthday to my beautiful Princess, Adetola Maryam Adunni. God bless you real good. I love you alot. Congratulations darling @aaa.maryam ❤️🎉✨️.”
Mercy Aigbe took to the comment section to celebrates her steps-daughter with warm and heartfelt wishes and prayers.
She wrote, “Happy birthday @aaa.maryam may Allah continue to guide and protect you, you will continue to be a source of joy to us! Do shakara today 😂❤️❤️”
See post below:
“Living legend”- Actress Ayobami Ojo shower praise on Fathia Willaims
“I was actually sick. My de*th announcement was not a prank but..”- Oladips reveals, blame manager
Reactions as veteran actress Madam Saje shares throwback photo
‘I have blown, I now charge N10million for shows’ – Singer Portable brags
Oriyomi Hamzat gives an old woman a cash gift of N100,000 Naira to start a business
Yorubawood2 days ago
Fuji singer Pasuma set to celebrates 40 years on stage
Uncategorized2 days ago
“Wetin i do again ooo”- Iyabo Ojo reacts as actress Lola Alao calls her out over her action
Entertainment13 hours ago
Mohbad’s father told me to help him find a girlfriend abroad a few weeks after Mohbad died- Tolani Oreniyi reveals, shares voice note