Reactions trail as controversial traditionalist Tani Olohun received a huge gift from Isese group called Obaelaifa
Tani Olohun, known for his outspoken nature had recently faced imprisonment for defamation against Ilorin Islamic clerics.
However, the Isese group, expressing solidarity with his right to freedom of speech, presented him with the keys to a sleek Toyota SUV, marking a significant moment in his tumultuous journey.
See the post below:
Social media has been buzzing with discussions and reactions to Tani Olohun’s newfound popularity. Many netizens hailed Tani Olohun as a hero who has overcome adversity and garnered support from unexpected quarters.
See reactions below;
– I said it then that those Ilorin Alfas will only make him popular
– Congratulations Tani Olohun 🎉 You are an hero. House will come after this.
– In LIFE, always stand on the Truth. You may be persecuted but it pays at the end. Congratulations to Tani Olohun , truly you are loved by the people who know the Truth. And am very sure this is just the beginning of a wonderful life for you. We thank Oba ela foundation for this gift too….May Eledumare bless them more.
– My brother you are just started the joy leyin okuku biribiri imole a tan ride on Tani Olorun ti awon kan o Fe gbo si eti
– You deserve more than gold and silver. You stood for the truth and fought a good fight. No intimidation, falsehood or act of religion gangsterism or rascality can obliterate out yoruba traditional belief system.
– Words have gone out and the wise men & women out there have picked the wisdom in your words.
You may be persecuted, jail or even intimidated with threat to life from the holier than thus: you have made your stand. The world have heard you laud and clear.
God be with you.
– Beginning of Many good things to come. Congratulations.
– Congratulations. I’m so happy for you. Indeed, you are a hero
– Congratulation you Deserve more than this my brother.
– Congratulations bro im happy for u oo come this side make we celebrate
– Congratulations TaniOlorun…..Well deserved
– Thank you all for doing this am so grateful on behalf of Tani olorun am so grateful
– This Car Deserve Customize Number Plate
– That is so good and nice A big congratulations to you . I’m happy for you
Timeofgist reported earlier that Tani Olohun pleaded with the entire Muslim community to forgive him for allegedly burning the Qur’an and defaming some Muslim personalities in Kwara State.
Tani Olorun made this plea while addressing the court after he was granted bail on Thursday.
The Isese adherent pleaded with “Alfa Labeeb”, one of the applicants, and the “Muslims” for his actions.
He said, “I don’t know that burning the Qur’an is an offense, and when I was told, I immediately pulled down the video of the incident from my social media handle in less than a minute.
“I beg all my prosecutors and the Muslims all over to forgive me, and I promised I would not repeat such an act again of posting negative videos on social media handles.”
Earlier, the court presided over by Magistrate A.S Adam, where Tani Olohun is standing trial for two separate cases granted him bail in the sum of N2 million and three sureties in the same sum.
Two of the sureties must own landed property within the court’s jurisdiction or in Oyo State, the court ruled.
The matter was adjourned to January 9, 2024.
The complainant’s counsel, Taofeeq Olateju and Y.Y Ajibade, did not oppose the bail application moved by Tani Olohun’s counsel, Barrister Ademola Banks.
Daily Trust reports that the two separate cases heard Thursday were instituted by Sheikh Labeeb Lagbaji and Modrasat Muhammed led by Professor Abubakar Aliagan before Magistrate Adam for allegedly burning the Quran among other offences.
In a new update, Tani Olohun, regained his freedom from detention on Friday, 17th 2023.
This comes after Tani Olohun perfected his bail conditions as ordered by a Kwara Chief Magistrates Court sitting in Ilorin.
According source close to Tani Olohun announce the good news, and shares the Tani Olohun’s photograph after the release.
He wrote,”Happy to announce that Tani Olohun was released earlier today. Thank you all for your support and steadfast approach to justice”
Tani Olohun had spent 91 days in the custody of the Federal Correctional Service in Ilorin, the state capital.
See photos below:
“Living legend”- Actress Ayobami Ojo shower praise on Fathia Willaims
“I was actually sick. My de*th announcement was not a prank but..”- Oladips reveals, blame manager
Reactions as veteran actress Madam Saje shares throwback photo
‘I have blown, I now charge N10million for shows’ – Singer Portable brags
Oriyomi Hamzat gives an old woman a cash gift of N100,000 Naira to start a business
Yorubawood2 days ago
Fuji singer Pasuma set to celebrates 40 years on stage
Uncategorized2 days ago
“Wetin i do again ooo”- Iyabo Ojo reacts as actress Lola Alao calls her out over her action
Entertainment10 hours ago
“I expect you to go back and tell radio stations to start playing Marlian record music by now”- Man tells Oriyomi Hamzat