Veteran Yorub actress Tola Oladokun experienced an emotional moment as Skitmaker Adebayo Ridwan, better known as Isbae U surprise with cash gift and food items.
Isbae U took to his social media platform to share emotional videos.
In the video, Isbae U revealed that he brought Oladokun over by pretending they would be filming a skit together, surprisingly, it evolved into a joyous celebration for the actress.
Isbae U orchestrated a heartfelt experience by employing the services of a praise singer, whose emotional Yoruba chants moved the actress to tears.
The skit maker aside from giving the veteran actress food gifts, also presented her with a cheque of N200k.
Isbae U In the clip showered praises on the veteran actress for her enormous contributions to the film industry.
Sharing the video on his Instagram page, Isbae U wrote, “I surprised the legendary actress, Kindly say a prayer for her.”
See post below;
In other news Popular skit-maker Akinyoola Ayoola, popularly known as Kamo has garnered widespread praise as he announces plans to raise funds for veteran actress Toyin Oladiran popularly known as Abeni Agbon.
The comedian, known for his entertaining skits and philanthropic efforts, shared the news on his social media platforms, triggering an outpouring of support from fans and well-wishers.
In a video message, Kamo highlighted the impressive career of Abeni Agbon, who has dedicated over four decades to the entertainment industry.
Expressing his admiration for her contributions, Kamo announced his intention to initiate a fundraising campaign to support the veteran actress.
See the video below:
The announcement has sparked a positive response from fans and followers, with many commending Kamo for his commitment to assisting those in the entertainment industry, especially those who have made significant contributions over the years.
See reactions below:
– God bless you guys
– God Bless Everyone Supporting 🙏❤️
– Wow!!! I love this, pls we should all support mama abeni🙏
– Have support out of little I have, we’re all blessed 🙏🙏
– You’re doing well, more funds
– People are going through so much in this country. I was in the bus and someone scratched my head thinking it’s his own 🥺 Bless my day with a follow if I made you smile 🙏
– Am happy for seeing u helping this woman.
– I love this woman for one thing, she is so selfless, whenever you meet her at a location, Mama will make sure everybody has a role and she will be explaining to us the incantation she’s chanting May God bless you more Mama ♥️♥️♥️🙏
– I like and love 💕😘 this wuman because her mind is so pure expeciallay the day agbala Gabriel help iya gbonkon she is very happy with her I like her so much olorun oba aje ke jere ise owoyin loruko jesu emari anu gba loruko jesu it’s well with you and your family in Jesus name 📛📛📛
– Am happy to see these women,awon iyayi jiya fun film,ki olorun je ki won joro e, thanks u Soo much bro kamo,god will continue to bless you
– Kamo thanks so much for your support on our legend and legendary during their life time. Iwona onidagba toroje laye eh tomotomo pelu ase Olohun Oba Allah. I love you so much ma’mi Abeni.
– I love this mama so much May God continue to be with you mama Abeni Agbon
– Chamo God will support you too ln fact you in present me. God will make you great amen
– More knowledge kamo I love your skit all the best Trying to help out legend ✍️ You will not know sorry 👌
– I always like this woman because she always happy for another person goodness, surely it’s your turn and we will definitely turn up
– CKamo keep moving, no weapons fashion again you shall prosper, you will not fall in JESUS name
– More wisdom kamo state, May almighty Allah will continue to bless u,
– She made our childhood so great may God bless her heart desires