“Nollywood actor Bolanle Ninolowo has sparked reactions on social media after sharing photos of a beautiful woman with a rose emoji in the caption.
This development comes just weeks after Bolanle Ninolowo announced his separation from his wife.
Recall that Bolanle Ninolowo and his wife, Bunmi, are ending their marriage after 18 years, as the Nollywood actor and filmmaker announced on September 1, 2023.
In a recent update a few weeks after, Ninolowo shared a beautiful photo of a woman with a rose emoji, often used to symbolize love, romance, beauty, and affection. It’s frequently associated with expressions of love and appreciation.
See his post below:
This emoji sparked reactions from fans who actually didn’t recognize that the beautiful lady shared by Ninolowo was one of his colleagues, Damilola Adegbite.”
See reactions below:
– Wait oo was it not just last 2 months this man divorced?WTH
– Omo ..the best thing for you rn is to keep your happiness private ..your kids wouldn’t like this
– Make we tag ur girl for u? U dey whine?
– When we don’t know her, how then can we tag her? Guy, tag her yourself.
– Make you all just rest this is DAMILOLA adegbite an actress celebrating birthday dem know say una go talk make dem no dey use online adviser catch cruise 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
– Why are Nigerian always angry? So you guys can’t cruise? Must you abuse him on his own page? What happened to being kind with your words towards people cus you never know what they are going through😢 Some of you need mental evaluation seriously cus the rate at which some of you pour your frustration on people you don’t know online is alarming 😢
– This comment section just dey off me 😂😂😂😂 people funny Shebi if u no go tag u go just waka pass 😂😂
– Allow the man to move on with his life. Marriages fail unfortunately. He is not dead, let him find his happiness elsewhere.
– Respect people’s personal decisions. Carry on alaye Maka, wa gbayi 👏
– @adedamee my two favorite😍😍. I pray it’s what I am thinking about. God bless u both abeg💃💃💃
“Living legend”- Actress Ayobami Ojo shower praise on Fathia Willaims
“I was actually sick. My de*th announcement was not a prank but..”- Oladips reveals, blame manager
Reactions as veteran actress Madam Saje shares throwback photo
‘I have blown, I now charge N10million for shows’ – Singer Portable brags
Oriyomi Hamzat gives an old woman a cash gift of N100,000 Naira to start a business
Yorubawood2 days ago
Fuji singer Pasuma set to celebrates 40 years on stage
Uncategorized2 days ago
“Wetin i do again ooo”- Iyabo Ojo reacts as actress Lola Alao calls her out over her action
Entertainment11 hours ago
“I expect you to go back and tell radio stations to start playing Marlian record music by now”- Man tells Oriyomi Hamzat